August 11, 2010

Melusina and Fredegonda

Walk Into My Parlor
- by Mary Howitt

"Will you walk into my parlor?"
said the spider to the fly;
"Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to show when you are there."
"Oh no, no!" said the little fly,
"to ask me is in vain;
For who goes up your winding stair
can never come down again."



Two others terrific witches ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
RUN RUN if you are in time RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN...


Melusina Melusina Fredegonda Fredegonda

Available on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. really love your photos
    you are a really good photographer
    love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a lot doing photograph, so your compliments are very welcome, thanks.

    ReplyDelete